Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Eyes wide open HNT 7

OK first off ...Yes I am posting wayyy early again. Reason is I am working 12 hours a day and have another visit with the orthopedic doctor first thing in the morning after work so it would be late morning before I could post....if I felt like it then....anyway hope you enjoy.



What am I so wide eyed about? Seems a good friend of mine thinks she has no ass.....I seem to always be the type to argue any point that will lead to pictorial proof...so after a little bit of arguing...(not much really) she sent me a few pics....I seem to think she has a rather nice posterior...how about y'all?



This last pic could go a couple of ways....I could go the easy route and say something clever like I am "green with envy" for whover gets to spank that ass.....orrrrrrr... I could be casual lil ole Dr David Banner one minute and then someone does something to hurt my friend and all of a sudden biceps start ripping my shirt sleeves apart....pectorals shredding the chest of the shirt....mild mannered Dr Banner is now becoming the INCREDIBLE HULK......ok or maybe I should go with "green with envy" lol




HHNT to everyone and if you are wondering what HNT is about click the lil box on the sidebar and Osbasso will explain in great detail.

BKS

11 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Duet said...

I would have to definately agree with you. HHNT!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

intense looking eyes
HHNT!!

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great eyes

hhnt

3:47 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

You have captivating eyes but she has a spankalicous ass.

Happy HNT to both of you ;)

4:41 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

She thought she had no ass, then she's running around in shorts like that? Yikes, she'll catch a cold like that...

Happy HNT!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Neat eye shot...and nice ass ;) HHNT!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'd tap that ass, but I'm a girl... Happy HNT!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Happy HNT to you! I'm finally back online now... yay.
Luv the eyes... my favorite part, tells so much about someone.
Nice ass too.... chicks crazy if she thinks it's not impressive.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the eyes r very interesting i have to admit, the ass, well omg i cant believe u done that..lol..oh well its kinda fun :D...now only if u wasnt so pissy all the time things would be great..lol...luvs ya

2:56 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

Gem....far from being pissy here...maybe what you see in me is a reflection of yourself ;)

Robyn, so glad you made it back my friend.

Redneck eskimo the guest in the pis is also from OK so maybe you two could hook up....

Crimson ty for the kind compliments

Cinders, she tells me she wears those everywhere...

Sandi, I will have to look back through archives :P...as I make some brownies...

Suze and Becca thanks for the nice compliment on my eyes...they came with the body.

Jill intense can be good right? lol

Sexy duet thanks and HHNT backatcha

4:04 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

So sad that I missed this HNT! I love photos of the eyes... so telling and intimate and HONEST. You have lovely eyes!

And your friend definitely has an ass! ;)

xox
Tara

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home