Thursday, June 22, 2006

Update on my arm



For both of you who read on a regular basis, I visited Dr Schneider again regarding my arm. If anything its been hurting more last week or so. He suggested a couple weeks of physical therapy (wooohooo such fun) I asked him if he did not see a need to do some more tests of any kind.....I suggested an MRI (but I forgot to stay in the Holiday Inn Express the night before so it took me a while to convince him)and he did not seem to think it was neccessary. We talked about it a bit more and after finally making him mad I guess he decided maybe an MRI would be ok. I go next Wednesday for the MRI. Supposed to have started PT today but after working 12 hours and waiting around a few to see the doc I was a bit tired.....I think I will wait till after the MRI to let them start working on the arm. He still would not explain to me why I would have heard the extremely loud pops when I hurt the arm......he seems to think it is just some ligament damage.....which I hope is right....we will see soon I guess.....been fighting this for a month now and the above pic is far from what it looks like now....bicep still will barely move when I flex. Anyway just had to update for the few who read on a regular basis.....oh this is technically not my HNT .....I did that on wednesday afternoon :P

BKS

4 Comments:

Blogger Naughty K said...

Best of luck with your arm.. I had a knee injury a few years ago and I hated ps. by the way, It's a very sexy arm indeed!!
Happy HNT

Take a peek at my HNT

4:22 PM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Wow, I am sorry it has been bothering you, but it looks great!
Happy HNT!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Hope you get the arm back to normal soon :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Thought about getting a second opinionm on it? If you had to fight with your doctor to get the test you wanted, then maybe you should check out a diff. doc.
Hopefully it's nothing major and a little tlc can fix it up. And I have to agree.. it's a very attractive arm. hehe =)

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home