Saturday, June 24, 2006

Another poem for the few who read.....

Here is a poem I wrote several years ago. Kinda slow around here so I resort to posting this huh? Worked 12 hours a day all week and possibly next week also....lots of "house money" though. Anyway heres the poem.....as with a lot of mine I have written I did not title it so lets just call it
"Empty"

Why do I feel empty
with so many people around.
How can I be bored
when so much joy abounds.

Would I feel so alone
If someones time i could share?
If I left this state of mine
Would anyone even care?

Not sure where my path does lead
Even if it leads anywhere
It might just be a circle
And out of it should I flare?

Sometimes I feel like leaving
But how would I start anew
If only I could talk to you
and hug and hold you too.

Wanting to spin off alone
Away from this lil orb
wanting to share your time though
Your thoughts I want to absorb

Please think about me again
Even if the moments are fleeting
I so long to hear your voice now
And that familiar friendly greeting.
BKS

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

I feel ya on this one. It's hard to concentrate on all the good things around you when one little thing isn't right.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your talents r broad and ur thoughts very deep, once again im very impressed with ur writting, wish i could put words together such as that, its enough to make a person feel envy...have missed ya contrary to popular belief..loves ya

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home