Monday, July 10, 2006

Gun update

Well I do not like to gloat too much when I am right because I tend to usually be right. This is one time I wish I would have been wrong. Seems my arm I hurt back on May 27th or so was indeed a bit more than just a strained forearm afterall. The MRI showed some ligament damage where the bicep attaches to the bone according to Dr. Schneider.....wait a minute doc....is that not what I said I thought it was about a month ago? Needless to say he did not want to admit he was wrong he just claimed he had never seen an arm do that before.....hmmm maybe an MRI the first time I went to him would mean the cast would be coming off about NOW instead of just going on almost 6 weeks after the injury. Yes I now have a cast on my left arm and will be off work for at least 3 weeks possibly 5-6.

I am just hoping now it didn't start healing wrong during the time I was being misdiagnosed and also thanking the Lord I basically threw a fit in order to get the MRI done instead of just up and starting PT right away. It is possible I might still have to have surgery even after the cast is removed but I am praying thats not going to be the case. Looks like I will have plenty of walking and reading time for the next month or so. Any book suggestions? I will finish my current reads of Koontz and King this week I am sure lol.

Brad...errrr I mean Henrique...not starting off too good with my new sexy Brazilian name am I?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u get well soon

3:40 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Or Ky. =)
That sucks, I remember having a cast... ugh. At least your on the right road now instead of just guessing what the problem is.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henrique .. lol, that's funny!
I'm just getting around here for the first time in a week .. I know, I haven't been to many blogs at all .. I'm busy!! I was surprised to see the cast ... Get better quickly! :)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home