Friday, October 27, 2006

Haunting night ahead

Ok seems I have been a bit busy and not minding my blog huh? Things have been quite busy getting ready for Ashleys Halloween party which is this evening. She will have about 10-15 of her friends come over for games, ghoulish snacks and ofcourse a haunted hayride. Among the characters I will be using to scare these 11-13 yr old kids is MY version of Leatherface (I could not find a Leatherface mask or outfit locally), an escaped convict, and of course the Scream character. I am sure there will be many bone chilling screams since most of the people attending will be girls. If possible I will get some pics of some of the "festivities" but don't hold your breath......I will be running around with a bag of clothes and a chainsaw so not much room for a digicam.
----------------
I have spoken with my builder once again and have him working on a updated bid on my house plans. He says he figures it should come in considerably lower this time because of a drop in lumber prices which is awesome. Hopefully I will know something in a week or so and can start making more plans for that to start soon.
---------------
Hope everyone has a spooky but safe and fun Halloween. Hopefully with the party being over with after tonight I can get back to my workout regimen and start SUBTRACTING instead of ADDING haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Have a wonderful weekend!
~xo

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun time!

Enjoy!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.....
LOVE YA,
LEE ANN

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home