Friday, October 20, 2006

Oh....hello there....I get to meet her dad tonight

Did you think I had forgotten about y'all? haha. RLS has been keeping me busy this past month. Its got me refocused on certain things I have been slack on such as the house plans though. Did some figuring and I stand right at the magical 10% down payment mark right now even though the truck has not sold as I had sort of hoped would have happened by now. Gonna get my builder working again on the bid and hopefully get something in the works really soon. As soon as I can figure out how I will get this huge blueprint scanned as I am sure you all want to know what my floorplans look like right?
--------------
So tonight I meet her father for the first time.....wish me luck and nothing along the lines of "Meet the Parents" type of stuff ALTHOUGH......I will (unless something happens) be spending the night with Sandy and Ashley at her dads home in Rockwall near Dallas tonight. Picking Ashley up from school and as soon as Sandy gets loose from school we will head south. First stop will actually be Celebration Station in Mesquite for some "family fun" then backtrack a bit to Rockwall to meet her dad. I think we are meeting him at a Mexican food restaurant and cantina so hopefully I can resist having a cerveza.....or 12...
--------------
We took Ashley and her friend Cheyenne to the 7th and 8th grade football games last night. It was the coldest night of the year here so far and a bit breezy and here we were sitting on aluminum bleachers. All was fun....watched my alma mater beat up on Ashleys school, went to eat afterwards, and got shocked on the way home. Out of the blue Ashley starts up with wanting to make sure she is in our wedding. Pick up your jaw. I have not proposed. I guess I should take that as her way of telling me she likes me huh? Her friend Cheyenne (yes this is a female friend) said she wanted to be best man or ring bearer or soemthing like that. If you knew this funny young lady you would understand. She is such a funny person but a little Cheyenne goes a long way haha.
--------------
Not a lot of time to type here lately but hopefully I can keep up with this thing a couple times a week anyway. I will try to check around and see if I can get those blueprints scanned somehow or possibly just take a digital pic of them and minimize them....would that work? I did attempt to donate blood a few days ago. My veins are shy things....they dont like being poked. I told the young lady she had ONE shot this time...she misses. I am a sucker for donating blood(insert vampire joke here) so I gave her one more shot....she got the vein this time but not squarely and it soon shut off. Oh well I tried. My BP was a bit higher than normal at 120/86 with a pulse of 54. Not sure why the BP was up though. Its almost always right around 120/70. Not high enough to worry with really. I was hoping they had enough blood to do the cholesterol check...not sure they will do that now. If any of you are able to please donate blood. The life you save just might be your own. Its quite simple and relatively painless. I try to donate everytime they have a drive at work. You never know when it will be needed.
I should close this up and get in bed. I have to be up by about 1:30ish to get ready before going to DFW area. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!!!!! I DO get around to your blogs from work occasionally so don't think I am not reading you just cause I do not commment.
Ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

My hunny donates blood everytime he can... they don't wnt mine though.. lol I've never weighed enough to be able to donate....

Have agreat weekend hun. =)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home