Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Doing some "light" reading HNT 17


I have set another goal for myself. My last goal actually DID get reached but I have kinda been a bit on the lazy side lately. Starting today I am working towards my Dec 31st goal weight of 202. As of today, Nov 1st I am 214ish. Not a real agressive goal to some but that time frame includes two major "eating holidays" but I am sure I can make it or very very close to it. One of my main objectives even if I do not reach the weight goal is to lose some of the belly fat I am carrying. I do nto like diets and the concepts behind them but I have come across one I might be able to live with AND its purpose is to reduce the belly or ABS fat. It is from the publishers of Mens Health magazine and it is called the ABS diet. I will share more details of it later on but I have mainly got to cut out the massive amounts of high fructose corn syrup we all love so much as well as starches and other compound sugars. This is really NOT a BIG issue for me anyway. The starches will be harder for me to cut out than the sugars but I am going to give it a shot and see how this plan works. Wanna see why I am hiding nekkid behind this book? Click the link in the sidebar

---------------------
Things are still going VERY good with my lady, Ms Sandra. Ashley is finally letting me in more of her life also and getting to know her school friends. She had a hayride as part of her Halloween party last weekend and I played an escaped convict (with a chainsaw...go figure). Anyway the second time I got the chance to scare them was right before they reached the cemetary and I ran out still in my convict bright orange jumpsuit and grabbed her friend Brandy by the ankles acting like I was going to pull her off the trailer. Lesson one....trailers have lights....lights usually stick out behind the wheels on a piece of iron.....this piece of iron can hurt and send you flying if the driver decides to take off unexpectedly. Needless to say as I had hold of Brandys leg, Sandras mom decides to pull forward which causes my leg to get caught by this piece of iron, which in turn causes all 215 pounds of escaped convict to go airborne for a very short period of time. The resulting THUD was heard about 30 yards away where Sandy was tied to a tree covered in fake blood and OVER the hysterical laughter of 9 or 10 twelve year old girls and about 4 boys (and numerous small woodland creatures).Sandy said she actually heard the air exiting my lungs as I landed flat on my back in the middle of the oil topped road. A great time was had by all and looking forward to next years Halloween party already.......
We went to a church "trunk or treat" and fall festival last night. It amazes me what some people find appropriate to wear into a church building. This was a church sponsered event and many many volunteers from the church helping out. I know of at LEAST 4 grim reapers walking around.....which is great for Halloween but not (IMO) ok for a church held event. There was also two other grown ladies who were showing almost as much "boobage" as Janet did during the wardrobe malfunction during the super bowl halftime show. One "witch" was wearing a VERY short skirt with fishnets.....all this inside a place of worship and fellowship. I know I was not the only one who noticed this. Maybe I am just old fashioned or something but thats just not right.
------------
OK thats enough of an update for now.....I dont post often anymore and I do not wish to overload you guys haha

13 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Lol... I can imagine you airborne....

GREAT hnt though.. very nice! I think 214 suits you fine.

Glad to hear that all is well. =)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Great pic :)
HHNT!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh wow..a little more than we are used to seeing...hehe and umm...maybe less??? hehe

HHNT ;)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

Congrats on the goal and nice HNT

9:06 PM  
Blogger Hollz said...

HHNT.... Cool pic

9:31 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Great post and a lovely shot. Now just what did you use there as a bookmark?

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my.. my favorite past time.. a good book:)

Glad you are doing so well!

and ummm, Bear? where did you go?
lol

xoxo

5:01 AM  
Blogger MG said...

good luck with the goal, love the pic ;)
HHNT

6:25 AM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Love this photo!
Happy HNT!
~xo

7:15 AM  
Blogger S said...

HHNT, and dont get that thing caught in the book! LOL

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, detting some definition there!
HHNT

8:46 AM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

I'm about to put my big ole sweatshirt on and curl up to read for the afternoon...I'm up but not in my sweatshirt.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!
HHNT!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home