Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Empty arms HNT 20

I sometimes tend to be a bit of an introvert. I work better when alone. I seem to think more clearly when alone. I used to tell everyone I was shy...turns out it was not realy shyness at all. I deal pretty well with it at times. Most times I keep anyone else from really getting inside. Sometimes a person can sneak in before I know to look through the peephole to see who it is knocking and once inside ...well its a different world. I adore Merle Haggard and his songs. Do not roll your eyes at me. Here are a few lines from one of my favorites.

Rollin with the flow
Going where the lonely go
Anywhere the lights are low
Going where the lonely go

Making up things to do
Not running in all directions
Trying to find you
I'm rollin with the flow
Going where the lonely go
I've got to keep rollin
I can't lay down

Sleep won't hardly come
When theres loneliness all around
I've got to keep goin
Travling down this lonesome road
I'm rollin with the flow
Goin where the lonely go

-----------

I really wish you were here....in my arms as we dance across the room....swaying to the music, our bodies moving as one....you rest your head on my shoulder...holding you tightly.....feeling your heart beat in time with mine. Save a dance for me sometime.

-------------
Where do I go when lonely....tonight I went to the garage and to my good friends Mr weight bench and Mr Barbell and Mr Dumbells (insert your own joke I am trying to hurry before work). Look up the word introvert and you will see how this ties in also.

11 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

ooo, very nice guns inDEED!

HAPPY HNT!

3:12 AM  
Blogger S said...

Oh you need someone to dance with~
very fun and refreshing HNT!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Nice muscles! I like Merle Haggard, I like to dance and I like Texas so I will be right there! LOL! HHNT! How is the shop coming along?

8:02 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ooooh...wait...I just saw those guns in person :D I'm a damn lucky girl :D

Gorgeous photos love...

I read the other posts I've missed out on recently during my disablogppearnce...I'll be back in a bit to comment...seems I may actually have a customer here in Honey Grove!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

Holy Camole! Look at those arms. Hey is that your new shirt? Lookin good!

I so know what you mean by wanting to be alone. Some people just don't understand.

Great Picture Brad and HHNT to ya!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one of my favorite merle haggard songs.
I already told you how fabulous you look ;)

HHNT Bear!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HHNT.....THAT'S ALL YOU GET SINCE THE PICS LEFT ME SPEECHLESS :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Nice fit body!

6:57 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

You can be extrovert or introvert and still be shy!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Well damn Hun you're looking great these days. =)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brad, I just happened to stumble upon your blog. I have only read the last few entries but will go back and read more when I have more time.

A few posts back you asked if it was shallow not to want to date the girl with the nose piercings and tatoos. BRAD it is NOT SHALLOW if it is how you feel. anyone telling you it should not matter is not YOU. Guess what we all have preferences. Some people loves blondes, some only brunettes some redheads it is a preference some don't care what color hair you have. You look like a body builder I am guessing you like women who are in shape. I don't see it any differently than the fact that I am guessing you wouldn't want to date someone severely overweight. It is your preference, it is your right to feel the way you do and NO it is NOT shallow. You seem like a nice guy and I look forward to reading more of your posts as I get the time.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home