Friday, February 23, 2007

Lot of driving yesterday

I left out around noonish yesterday headed to the Ft Worth area. Actually the towns were Saginaw and Keller but I was all over that area making three "truck related stops" for parts and to talk to a shop owner there. I also made it by Cabelas....Although Bass Pro Shop sometimes has a bit better prices I still like Cabelas a bit more for some reason. Hard to believe that this store does not get the business that Bass Pro Shop does but a lot of it has to do with location. Anyway I browsed for awhile and finally my big purchase was a short sleeve Under Armour brand shirt...hmmm if I had gotten back in time I guess I could have modeled it for HNT huh? Maybe that will be next week.
------------
Today I had planned on getting some of the stuff ordered for my shop/apartment. Sitting here waiting on Fed Ex to arrive since I missed them yesterday. As soon as they arrive, its off to the plumbing supply place to order my 42"x42" shower stall. I hate being cramped while showering don't you? They normally take 2 weeks or so to make them and have them delivered here so hopefully that will work out just right. Johnny ordered my metal yesterday. The shop will be tan with dark green trim. He also ordered my roll up doors and after I leave the plumbing supply place its off to a neighboring town to visit Lowes and get some vinyl frame windows for the shop. Also going to look at some other stuff......I love Lowes!!!! haha
------------
Looks like we have some severe storms forecast for our area tonight so another thing on my list is a tarp to cover the new trucks cab until I can get them out to replace the busted windows. I love storms also so I might just head out to the land and sit and watch the storm roll in this evening/night. Lightning amazes me and I would like to share this pic a friend of mine sent. I am thinking of having this one framed haha.


Hope you all have a great weekend!! I have had a wonderful week off work and got a lot accomplished. Kinda hate to go back but it seems the bank is happier when you pay for the stuff you finance through them. Some people. (rolling eyes)

2 Comments:

Blogger jillie said...

Under Armour is GREAT stuff...we'll all be waiting on pins and needles for the next HNT!

Great picture of the stormy weather. We've got a lot of wind here and it's cold. Some more rain in the forecast which is good because WE NEED IT!

TGIF to ya Brad! ;o)

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it's a fricking blizzard here at the moment.. so there goes MY weekend..lol
Oh well I may get the day off work this way tomorrow.. :)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home