Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Progress pics of the shop












As you can see I have had just a little bit of progress happening. The dirtwork was finished up on Saturday. James come and set the forms and plumbing yesterday (while Brad was stuck in an all day class for work) and in about an hour or less the concrete trucks will begin pouring. I am just a bit hyped up. I did have to change my plans once again and going to have the roll up doors on the short end of the building in order to not mess with the structures main support beam. This will actually turn out better in a way cause I will have more room to work inside the shop I think and can actually get 3 maybe 4 vehicles inside at once. Anyway I am off to the land.....kinda want to be there when they start the concrete flowing haha.

Just a quick update on my OkieAngel aka Christie. She is headed back to work today for her first day back so hopefully she will have a painfree day. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Also my mom and dad are both kinda gimpy right now. Mom is having trouble with her knee some and dad is recovering from having a toe removed (I thought I had blogged abuut this but was told I did not. He had the toe next to the big toe overlapping his big toe and they could either break it and reset it with pins or just remove it altogether so he had it removed. Anyway he has an infection in it now. Hopefully they got to it in time. Please keep them in your prayers also.

4 Comments:

Blogger jillie said...

Hey Brad...sorry to hear about your parents! I will DEFINITELY keep them in my prayers!!! Hope they're all feeling better soon.

Looks like things are rolling along.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Brad! Wow, things are coming along with the shop, I am so excited for you. Sorry I haven't been around much but I just can't deal with the dial up connection. Take care!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The pics are great..look kinda familiar :) So glad things are moving along so nicely now with the shop.

My first day has been good, just tired now..thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear about your Dad's infection and your Mom's knee. Wish them good health and healing. In my prayers always.

Glad you've had such a gorgeous day for being at the land.

Hugs
Christie

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Things will move fast now I bet:) I can imagine how exciting this must be for you...

Damn.. having a toe removed must hurt like heck.
Hope both your parents are on the mend.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home