Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just to clear a few things up about the previous blog...

First off, I was not suggesting in ANY way that I would not be friends with this wonderful young lady still...simply that I choose not to pursue what looked like some really fun dating days ahead. She is a wonderful person and I hope any comments I made would make it appear that I think otherwise of her.

Secondly , part of my reasoning for feeling the way I do about tattoos and body piercings goes back to my religious beliefs. Now I know better than to get into a religious debate with pretty much anyone so I did not bring that issue up in the original post. Thats all I shall say about that (for now anyway haha)

I do wish to thank everyone who offered their comments. I am still friends with this person although our chats have almost seemed to disappeared now. I know a lot of it is cause I am so busy with work and trying to organize things for the shop construction but not so sure I haven't lost a rung from the friendship ladder.....seems it has changed and I feel sad about that. Do i regret my decision? I seldom have regrets about any decision I make. I know once its been made that it can't be "unmade" although it can be altered. Would I ever think I might soften my stance on this issue? Not likely but we all know to never say never right?
-------------
I love this quote from Homer. I try so hard to speak what is truely in my heart but I relaize sometimes my words can be so sharp and cut through someone. I do not intend to hurt with the words but tats just me. You never have to wonder what I am thinking or feeling cause I damn sure don't mind letting anyone know. My tact might be lacking but I try to make up for that in 100% honesty. Anyway here is the quote

Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another. ~Homer
--------------
On an unrelated note , looks like I might finally get to meet a longtime online friend who lives just across the river in Indian territory. She has invited me up to enjoy a movie with her on Sunday afternoon so kind of excited about that. She was thinking I was a very ungrateful person for a few weeks. She looked up my address on a website and made some home made chocolate chip cookies and sent them to me for Valentines day.....I never received them. She finally asked me about them yesterday after probably thinking for two weeks that all this time I was not acknowledging her gift. So she is going to make some more and I told her to save the postage and I would just pick them up haha. I hope everyone is having a great HUMP day and I might be back later with a picture post of some kind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

for you my friend.....

Friendship isn't always easily described. The Eskimos, they say, have a hundred different words for snow. Unfortunately, the English language isn't quite as innovative, though it has vast opportunities to differentiate meaning. Certainly, Love is one of those opportunities. And so, too, is Friendship.

Instead of different words, however, we're stuck with simple adjectives. Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend. But whether you use adjectives or different words, few could deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word.

Friends are special people. We can't pick our family, and we're sorely limited in the number of them at any rate. Society and mores (and often our own conscience) dictate we select a single mate. But our friends can be as diverse and infinite as the adjectives we choose. Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life


I choose to always have you as a friend.

~~hugs~~

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home