Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Concrete evidence that the shop is progressing

I now have concrete evidence to support my claim I am indeed started on my shop/apartment. Thats right , my concrete has been poured and is curing out nicely. I am figuring that within two weeks or so I should have the shop itself built depending on how the weather cooperates and if it stays warm so the concrete will cure faster. Then on to lining up contractors to do the various jobs of finishing out the "apartment" inside. The weather here has been awesome. I actuallyalmost got a sunburn yesterday. It was mid 70s and supposed to be more of the same today and tomorrow I beleive. I now have a "Y" in my driveway because I had to redo which end of the shop my rollup doors were on. This will actually work out better in the summer too cause I can have that nice southerly breeze coming in the shop more and we all know how much of a warming breeze that can be in Texas during the summer lol

Got phone calls and paperwork to do today so want to get that done early so I can get out and enjoy this beautiful weather. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes for both my Okie Angel. There is nothing more powerful than prayer. Hope everyone has a great HUMPDAY and who knows......I might be posting more pics around midnight ;)







Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Coming along nicely...great!
Have a good day!
~xo

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The pictures look great...I'm thinking some rollar blades and we could have some fun before the building goes up...LOL

Have a great day!

7:24 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

I hope you put your initials and the date in the concrete!

Lookin good Brad!

;o)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

My you've got a great slab.

hahaha.. I'm so funny. =)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home