Friday, February 16, 2007

Poetic friday revisted

So many years have passed on by
Too many years spent alone
You’ve been in and out of my life
Not a sexier lady have I known.

So many short, quick bursts of memories
Come flooding back through my mind
No matter what you said or did
Somehow our lives always entwine

You came to me with great news this week
And the words did indeed make me smile
But once again I miss out on your love
As soon you and he will walk down the aisle.

I told you I was jealous but happy for you
And you knew this already I am sure
No matter what happens between you two
My love for you will always endure.

I’ve told you so many times before
That its unconditional and true
Others can brighten my day and make me smile
Though none can do it like YOU!

--------------------------
I have not been too poetic lately but a dear dear friend (whom has been the blog subject here several times before) emailed me today saying her boyfriend proposed to her on Valentines day. Yes she did say YES and while I am ecstatic for her as you can tell I also have some mixed emotions. Please wish my wonderfully beautiful friend Kim the very best and please let Jerry treat her like the queen she is. Love you always Kim!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Best wishes to Kim, may you have a wonderful future. Brad, she is very lucky to have you as a friend. As am I!!!!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poem...

Have a good weekend.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

=) aww...

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home