Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yes still kickin

He who postpones the hour of living rightly is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out before he crosses.

-Horace

---------------------
I have begun reading The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. A good friend of mine suggested it and while I am normally not one to do much reading of that sort I have been enjoying it so far. Hopefully I can bring something from it and make me a better person. I admit I have many flaws and have no real "aim" in life. I am successful in some aspects but not the ones that really mean something. I feel I am just existing and hoping to change this very soon, God willing.

Not a lot to report really. I am just a few weeks away from taking full control of 3rd shift receiving. The guy I am replacing is retiring and his last day is Dec 28th. He started working there a year before I was born haha. Anyway I feel I have the job down pretty good so far. I have to change my hours next week in order to train a lady from Sacramento on our new receiving setup through SAP. Wish me luck there as some of you know how my patience can be when training someone. Actually I think she already knows the basics so hopefully it won't be too bad. I asked my boss what this lady looked like. No clue lol.

Will try to make it by some of your blogs tonight at work. We should have an easy night hopefully.

CIAO

2 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

HUGS!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!
~xo
Lee Ann

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home