Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Escaped convict beatdown HNT(24)

Looks like an escaped convict decided he wanted my new Sony LCD tv.

Luckily I came in just in time. Good thing I keep this 2x4 near the front door!! Die scumbag!!!!!


Somehow the varmint escapes......well all of him escapes except this orange jumpsuit. He should be easy to find though.....multiple bruises on a nekkid body haha


As I am reporting the attempted robbery to the sheriff looks like a mullet headed friend of the convict comes in (This is also known as the pic I took but didnt use haha)





Hope everyone has/had a great Halloween and watch those lil ghouls and goblins and inspect that candy!!!!

Wondering what HNT is all about? Check in with the grand wizard himself the Great Osbasso and join in with us.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger jillie said...

LOL...that is GREAT!!! I was going to have to cast a spell on that varmit and turn him into a toad....whew! Lucky for him...

HHNT ;o)

8:08 PM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

LOL, good job, you nabbed him,
happy Halloween HNT!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

How often do we wish we could do that sort of thing! Happy Halloween HNT

10:43 AM  
Blogger Keyser Soze said...

Nice! LOL HHNT!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

hehe! The mullet picture is funny!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I love a good story! HHHNT!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay this was the perfect time to catch up on your blog....thanks for the smiles, luv ya

5:14 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LOL! Good HNT!

How are you? All is well here. I am just making my way through all of my friends blogs while I have the time.

You take care!

8:07 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

I want to let know I finished the walk except for a few miles here and there, about 10. A lot further than I expected to do with the bum foot. But I just want to thank you again for the GENEROUS donation!!! You're the bomb ;o)

Next year I am volunteering. Don't think my feet can take another 60 mile hike all at once. Besides, I am having surgery AGAIN on my bum foot...UGH!

xo

12:10 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Good photos!
Have a great week.
~xo
Lee Ann

3:05 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
~XO
LEE ANN
11.22.07

1:38 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Just checking in to see if you're ok...let us know!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home