Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Welcome a new blogger......

A good friend of mine has just started her own blog. Ok she has one post so far but she technically has started haha. Stop by and show RKT some love and offer any encoraging words you might have. Shes a wonderful person and I am sure she will have some good blogs in the near future.........right RKT? Wake up over there (btw she works the night shift like myself haha)
-----------------
Rain rain and more rain this morning. We needed some rain but it seemed to falling a bit too fast this morning. Coming around the loop there was sooooo many drains not being able to keep up with the huge amounts of water falling. This has definitely been one of the wettest summers I can recall for some time now but being a Texan I am definitely not going to complain. As far as I know we have not even reached 100 degrees yet which is almost unheard of for nearly August. And the bugs are everywhere...crickets, mosquitos........but i am not going to complain a bit.........ok maybe a little haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Ugh...I cannot hardly think about the weather right now...too hot...too humid...no rain.

Welcome RKT!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I am several days late getting here but I guess what counts is that I am here! How are you?

Instead of being wet here we are just dry and humid, in fact we are about to hit triple digit temps and that is without the heat index, right now with the heat index we passed 100 up days ago.

Hope all is well!

xoxo

1:20 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Ok...I did my good deed for the day. Can I go home now?

lol

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home