Tuesday, October 02, 2007

promotion and emotion

Well since my last blog (again with nearly a month wait? ) I have gotten a new position at my place of employment. I am now lead man of my department which means a $2 hr raise (woohoo) and a lot more responsibility (and less actual work haha). I have started training on the job already and officially "take over" when my current lead man retires on Dec 31st. Looking forward to the challenge it presents and hoping to make a good showing.
-----------------
.
----------------
I ordered tickets for the Broncos vs Chiefs game to be played in Denver on Dec 9th. It will be my first NFL live experience and will be sharing this time with my great friend Christy and her husband Jimmy as it puts a great end to what I hope to be a wonderful week in Denver .....skiing, Coors brewery tour maybe and some NFL football watching my CHIEFS kick some Bronco tail. I will for sure be sporting my Red and Yellow as we watch from the 30ish yard line behind the Cheifs bench. Can you tell I am excited? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home