Saturday, December 05, 2009

Hope


Hope~verb (used with object) to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence. To believe, desire, or trust:
verb (used without object) to feel that something desired may happen
---------
Isaiah 41:10,13-14
Fear thou not; for I {am} with thee: be not dismayed; for I {am} thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'" Fear not, you worm Jacob, You men of Israel!I will help you," says the LORD And your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
----------
Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation;Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life;Of whom shall I be afraid?

People are always "hoping" for this or they say they "lost hope". To lose hope is a terrible thing. Losing hope means having nothing to look forward to ......no feeling of impending good in your life. I myself have GREAT hope for what lies ahead of me as I know God will work his miracles in my daily life and to some they may seem just minor coincidences or circumstance but I know it is written in God's plan and my HOPE is that this happens sonner rather than later but I have faith it WILL happen. Which is greater....faith or hope? Without faith theres no hope .....without hope theres no future.....if you think theres no future, wheres your faith?

----------
Avalon has a wonderful song I have heard several times lately on The Message on XM. Here's a little excerpt from the lyrics.

It's a new day
Oh, it's a new time
And there's a new way
I'm gonna live my life
All the old has, passed away
And the new has come
Thank God, It's a brand new day

What a great message this song brings to my heart and such a reassurance of HOPE that no matter what happens, the sun will rise tomorrow and we will start a new day in Christ. Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the many blessing you have given me and please continue to bless my life as you see fit. Thank you Father for sending your son Jesus to die on the cross for my sins. Please be with the sick and dying people around the world and comfort them as only You can. Give me the strength my Lord to face the coming days. In your name I pray...Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home