Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Some day

God had been chiseling away at me for many years but i resisted. He had tried working in me but i would fight Him every step of the way it seems. I feel when I started admitting my mistakes.....taking responsibility for my actions....that He gave me insights to soooo many things. God was showing me what I COULD have if I was to just trust HIM. My problem so many times before was that a relationship would start out great then I would EXPECT it to fail and in so many ways I would cause it to fail. Since serving my church, I feel it has taught me humility and brought about a very basic change in my mindset. I honestly feel I am NOW finally ready for the one God has set aside for me and in my heart I know He is already preparing her for me just as He has prepared me for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

I was going to ask how you are doing but after reading this post I can tell that you are absolutely great! It's always good to hear testimony from a brother or sister in Christ. I'm so glad you are doing well. God bless.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home