Tuesday, May 07, 2013

My kids amaze me

Sunday morning we were in small groups and I loaned my phone to one of my kids so she could look up Bible verses. I almost forgot she had my phone when we were done haha. I did not notice it until later that night at work but as she had my phone she decided to put a sticker on it for me. I was at work and pulled my phone out and felt something on the back of the phone and what a sweet surprise to see an " I Love You" sticker attached. I am so blessed to get to share part of my Sunday mornings with these awesome and loving kiddos. After service was done we (volunteers and leaders) were to meet up at RG Burgers in Denton for lunch. These lunches are soooo much fun getting to hang out with some wonderful teens and adults. I wish we could do it more often. I look forward to them each month. I am also looking forward to Sports camp in July for a week with my kids!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home