Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Friend sent me this tattoo pic....


Great friend of mine from the Rose Capital of the World, Tyler TX, sent me this pic..... I KNEW I heard a monkey in her house the last time I stayed down there!!! I told her next time I come down I wanted to get my picture taken kissing the monkey.....she said to be careful.....it bites. Actually not sure where she found the pic but I had to share it. Everyone loves monkey pics right? Oh and get ready for a chocolatey time this evening for HNT.....and thats all I have to say about that.....for a few hours .......maybe.

BKS

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO .... that is too funny!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

lolol thats great! I want one.. hehe =)

Def. gonna have to stop by for HNT... =)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Wow! Now, if that was actually a permanent tattoo, I'd be even more impressed!

Opens up a whole new world of possibilities for HNT photos, doesn't it!! ;)

xoxo
Tara

10:53 AM  
Blogger BKS said...

Can we see a monkey kiss from Tara in the future? :>

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home