Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Getting my blueprints started

I should be hearing from Mr. Driggars in a few hours and will be meeting with him about drawing up my blueprints for my house. What I am looking into building is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a large living area and large kitchen/dining area also. Ample size bedrooms...ok since I am single its gonna be master (thats me) bedroom, guest room for when friends come in from out of town, and weight room. My bedroom will be about 17 x 15 which should be just about right......garage will be 24 x 24...which will suffice for now lol. Total under roof should be right at 2150 sq. ft. which SHOULD make the construction cost come in around $90000....I hope. Now most people who read this...ok there are more than 2 of you right?....will think this is impossible but it is so cheap to build a house here compared to other places from all I have found. Girl I had a relationship with from WA was living in a older mobile home (manufactured they call them now but you can call it what you want I guess lol) on a 1 acre lot and they were offering it to her for the outrageous (to me) price of $147000.....and she said it was a great deal....It did have a decent view of this most beautiful little hill called Mt Rainier about 45 miles distant. Anyway hopefully within a week or two Mr Driggars wil be done with my blueprints and elevation work and I can go to the bank and see if everything still looks ok for the loan process and HOPEFULLY be getting started on my home before too long.
_________________________
Arm.....its doing a lot better now. I still cannot rotate it completely like before but I think within a few days I should be able to start my workouts again. Still getting to do my walking but jogging puts a bit of extra bounce on the arm and theres a bit of pain so sticking with walking for now also. Just wanted to update both of you on that. :P
__________________________
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Good thing some of you did not choose Galveston, TX for your getaway. Seems they were inundated with as much as 16 inches of rain within a 24 hour period...Someone at work said "thats no big deal...it just runs back in the Gulf"...ummmm I never claimed to work with rocket scientists although there is a lot of research work being done on methane gases there I think.
___________________________
Anyone who can find the other blog I hope the "history lesson" has been entertaining thus far. I will most likely pick up that storyline tomorrow. Time to go walk 3 miles now.

Play fair, work, hard,live life,love long
BKS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home