Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just to prove it...


Talking to a great friend on the phone this morning about chocolates...don't ask......and I was telling her about this new Reese's I had seen advertised. While I had not tried one yet , they sounded like they would be good .....and according to Mens Health magazine chocolate or more specifically cocoa has antioxidants.....well that might be called justifying there. And I do LOVE chocolates......ANYWAY here is proof for her that this Reese's with caramel does indeed exist and is in the stores now....well in the small burg I live in anyway. I would have to say one of my favorites as far as chocolate is.......well I will get that pic loaded up soon......;)

BKS

11 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, I'm asking :D

Chocolate, huh...sounds yummy...Can I have a lick?

2:44 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

You will sooo LYAO at your own comment when you see my HNT:))

BKS

3:30 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

It's called *foreshadowing* dear...we learned *that* at Cooper High School...what did you learn in ole Paris?

3:39 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

I did NOT go to Paris schools TYVM. ;)oh and give me about an hour and I will post the HNT pic I guess.....Maybe i should send it to get an opinion first?

BKS

3:44 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

ya know... A few days ago I was at the dollar store and found a malted milk kit kat... it was friggin good too! BUT, I can't find them anywhere now... =( No fair!

4:22 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

OK photo approved but still too early to post it.....gonna go get a few miles in before the rain hits.....Robyn....I will keep an eye out for those Kit Kats....and send you the empty wrapper if I find some. :P

BKS

5:09 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

They were pretty good but I must admit I have always fondled....errr I mean been fond of the "jumbo cups" also.

BKS

6:15 PM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Too funny! There are so many weird variations on our old favorites available now that it's hard to tell just which is the true original. But as long as it's chocolate, I'll still attempt to taste every single one of them!! ;)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL ... uh hunny, the cocoa in milk chocolate really doesn't have antioxidents. You have to buy cocoa or dark chocolate may I suggest: http://www.worldwidechocolate.com/shop_lindt_dark85.html

That is pretty close to heaven in a bar ;)

3:11 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

Becca I am TRYING to JUSTIFY my reasons for loving and consuming chocolate here...dont go messing it up with facts :P

J/K of course :D

BKS

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home