Thursday, June 01, 2006

HNT #4 for me


I could not have written it better myself LL....Ladies Love Cool James in case anyone wondered what LL Cool J actually stood for...or this is one of the FIRST meanings he had for it. Seemed like the appropriate song for a few reasons......interpret as you will. Anyway this completes my chocolate theme for Wednesday and YES I AM posting it on Wednesday before I leave for work.....bite me...wait maybe not good choice of words considering the pic...

Mr Goodbar is the name of the song btw....love these lyrics for some reason....

"How you doin?
What's your name?
Uh, mmm, haha
Oh you're his girl?.....

Hello my name is Mr. Goodbar
I came to offer champagne
Later on maybe I'll tell you my real name
But for now sip your drink and be merry
And be a nice girl and sing me a cherry
Me, I'll have a Kahlua and milk
Cause champagne always stains my silk
You got a man? That's somethin we will talk about
He's smart enough to have ya,
but dumb enough to let ya out
I like ya Fendi bag your alligator shoes
Ya hairstyle and ya whole point of view
The way you lick your lips and stare
You tell me that's a habit umm huh yeah
Honey coated legs, with not one scar
The stylish wardrobe is up the par
Here's my number, call me in my car
You deserve a visit from Mr. Goodbar

So how long you been talkin to him?
Word, nah he's cool with me, he's cool with me
Oh he loves you?

Honey open up a bottle of brandy
Better yet have a piece of Cool J candy
And sweat the man with the master disaster
Break ya like plaster-plan and
The cards on the table and the deal is dealt
Uh, I'm in the mood for a tuna melt.
And I can't make you, I sure wouldn't rape you
Feelin kinda mellow and I sure would hate to leave the job half-done (Nah!)
Cause at a time like this you're the one that I'm lookin for,
crawlin on the floor (WOOF!)
I'm comin back for more
If the Mona Lisa's name was Teresa
I'll get a piece-a of the Mona Lisa, then smoke a cigar
You deserve a visit from Mr. Goodbar
Don't be cruel cause you'll be on your own
Its my prerogative and my microphone
Come and get this ice-cream cone
Or I'll deliver it when your daddy ain't home
Grown and healthy that's how I like em
Big juicy legs and a nice pair of kegs
Hmmm, Mr. Good bar style
You haven't met a guy like me in a while
I jump out a cake, dance, play, shake I aint got nobody by Jake
Smooth as Whitester, extra dry Moritz
Done and I'll slip it in your mouth like a Bon-Bon

YaknowhatI'msayin?
I'm Mr. Goodbar yeah
So you know next time uh your man is out
Check my (???)Nah, nah he's cool
But my girl? oh I don't know....
your man might be with her
YaknowhatI'msayin?
But I'm with you,
yeah Mr. Goodbar baby,
uhMay I say may I say that outfit you got on....
Slammin
juicy lips so honey coated
hmmm
Yo he never says that to you
He never gives you compliments
Yo he be givin you flowers baby
And tellin you how much he cares for you
Does he hold you and caress you and give you affection
I didn't think so...
____________________
Such awesome lyrics from one of the few class acts IMO of the rap "industry"..

Of course I did not get all the chocolate out of the package and had to do some cleanup afterwards...






HHNT EVERYONE!!!!!!

Dont know what Half Nekkid Thursday is about....check out the link in the sidebar.....and go ahead and leave a comment and address where the Mr GoodBar needs to show up next.......

48 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow that is some good bar!
I thought it was a poem...very interesting words!

Happy HNT to you!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well sweety great pics, but still think u should have done it in white briefs, what does everyone else think? i push for a rolo pkg in white briefs next week, lets see how much u can cover up with that..lol..wuvs ya... ;)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Phain said...

yummy... *~*happy hnt*~*

8:23 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

LOL! Great read... and the pics are fab! Cheers and Happy HNT!

8:54 PM  
Blogger HS said...

OMG! That first photo is the best photo! At first I was like...oh...ooooooh! then I smiled....heh heh.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy ... I love chocolate!

HHNT

8:59 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Yumm..great combo! HHNT!

9:34 PM  
Blogger S said...

Ok I officially declare you a nutcase! LOL Very creative! HHNT

9:45 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I stand by my earlier comment ;)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I volunteer to lick the chocolate off your nuts!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

1:14 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, very very clever. happy HNT

5:28 AM  
Blogger JUnderCovers said...

That's too funny. My favorite LL song was always "Around the Way Girl", but that's a good one too. You really should have found someone to help you clean the chocolate though.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

ya know... thats my fave candy bar.. ;) Nuthin better than a Mr. Goodbar. Well..... maybe there is something better... hehe Happy HNT!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. I can take or leave chocolate, but that particular package looks irresistable! HHNT!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Schadeboy said...

Never really did care for Rap (or Hip Hop as it's called now, I guess). The bottom photo is very interesting. Especially with the way you have the water frozen in mid-air. That's cool.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

Now that is HOT!! I could use me a Mr. Goodbar!

Happy HNT!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger MG said...

EXCELLENT post, I'm not much into rap music, but I do love chocolate :)

HHNT

8:12 AM  
Blogger BKS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Good HNT. I'm glad I only got to see your stomach and leg. I would have felt sick if I had seen the inbetween land. No offense.

I do dig the water drops though. Always a great effect.

Happy HNT

9:11 AM  
Blogger RobynB said...

I just spit my drink!

Awesome pic!

9:13 AM  
Blogger BKS said...

Robynb...sorry about the drink but I will have to ask you to clean that up:>

Philip...gald I stopped where I did too

Pud you can HAVE a Mr Goodbar anytime you want it ;)

Schadeboy I had a couple different pics but thats the only one with the drops in it .

Orchid its about presentation lol...gotta give what is anted when it is wanted ;):P

Robyn I thought was hoping you would add that last part..:P

9:48 AM  
Blogger BKS said...

jundercovers...i have had a few offers but had to go to work before they could make it to town...looks like i need to stock up on candy bars lol

Lime and Lily thanks for the comments...I TRY to be clever from time to time...finally got it to work once:))

Suze please email me for the address.....quickly....i can pay for the plane ticket...:D:>

Becca please...no standing i prefer kneeling when making that comment ;)

Barefoot Mistress you are not the first to declare that but definitely the sexiest.

Crimson and bellarosa we REALLY need to find a way to combine Mr Goodbar with your own pics...same as Suze...email me for details lol

9:54 AM  
Blogger Fame said...

Good God, first I laughed about the song...then I thought is there room in that shower for me? HHNT!

9:59 AM  
Blogger BKS said...

HS come on down to the US sometime...:D

Lecram thanks for the comments and cheers backatcha

le chat qui a peur ,yummy is MORE descriptive of YOU doll but tyvm:D

Gem, bring those rolos down and we will see what we can work up (pun DEF. intended)

Lee Ann for being the first to respond this week you get your very own autographed wrapper....not delivered of course...although I MIGHT meet you halfway....:D

10:00 AM  
Blogger BKS said...

Fame with legs and a body like yours I will MAKE room in the shower....:D

10:02 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

Very creative. Who doesn't love a Mr. Goodbar every now and then?

HHNT!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

You weren't kidding about the Mr. Goodbar!! I haven't had one in a long time...but I'm mysteriously getting a "hankering" for one right this moment... ;)

xoxo
Tara

10:50 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Mr. Goodbar my fave. HHNT!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Looking de-lish there. ;0 Happy HNT...

1:03 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

So, if you play with your Mr. Goodbar a lot, do you end up with a Milky Way?

(Man, I hope nobody else did that bad of a pun!)

HAPPY HNT!

2:08 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

Polt, lmao and I do like a good pun like that...good one indeed

Cinders ty but not NEAR as delish as that red shirt...so inviting...revealing..soo ..YUMMY!!

Pandora that would be a crushing that would be so very bearable I believe ;)

Mike any reason Mr Goodbar is your fav? :P (gotta be careful I keep typing too fast and leaving the "d" out of goodbar...)

Tara...I looked up tara in the dictionary and it simply said "See Hotness,Ravishing,Divine,Enticing....not enough words to describe you..

Hope..just now read about the injured foot and was feeling your pain then out of nowhere..LMAO..imagine thinking of blood shooting from your foot and the 4th thought was "OOOH, something to blog about".....toooo funny but I do hope its healing nicely :D

Spencer thanks and HHNT to you as well as the lurkers.....

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think mr. goodbar should show up with a glass of wine (Chocolate always goes well with wine) and if the person drinking the wine is nekkid, it's only better!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Traces said...

that shower pic is pretty cool! i like :) happy hnt !

3:39 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

damn.. too bad I'm allergic to peanuts (seriously, no word of a lie!)
because I do love chocolate.

So, to me the shower picture is more enticing ;)

happy HNT though & thanks for stopping by my place.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

That's a great photo! Can't say I have ever had to wash chocolate off in the shower. Happy HNT!

4:27 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

mooskahl I was hoping I wouldnt have to but the offers came too late to help with cleanup...maybe some day soon I can catch the cleanup in pics.....

miss lissa I can SURELY find a chocolate bar without peanuts if you are interested...: ;):>

freiya no Norwegian wood showing but I liked it nonetheless ;)

Chaos I have seen evidence of a wine called Naked....maybe we should share a bottle? :D or would that cause a Conundrum? lol

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whimsy gives good HNT, nice! :-)

4:56 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

Who is this whimsy and how can I reach her?....ty anonfriend;)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL - hilarious! Happy HNT!

5:53 PM  
Blogger finally forgiving said...

mr goodbar....hmm yep, I'm definitely in the mood for chocolate now.

6:37 PM  
Blogger BlackGirl said...

haha! funny, interesting, creative and sexy!

HHNT!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

*sigh* Very delish indeed... I can think of a few creative ways to rid your self of chocolate... ;-) Happy HNT

9:06 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

your lingere is little bit...crinklier? then mine lol
Happy HNT

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to eat chocolate
HHNT

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated HHNT! you've won me over with your candy bar.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

I love the Mr Goodbar!
That is hilarious!!

Happy (b-lated) HNT!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Mr. Goodbar.....I like to suck the chocolate off and role the nuts around in my mouth. UMMMM.....soooo good.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home