Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Henrique becomes Chesney, Chesneys career takes off

Michelle ....I mean Marcia Cross...no that IS Chelle never mind.....anyway Chelle had a very cool blog that I just had to steal from. She sound a face recognition site that compares your face to celebs and tells who you most look like.....I HAD to try it and with no cap, I look differently than with a cap and turning it backwards yielded even more new faces. Anyway heres a few.

Now while I am sure this will do wonders for the career of this kid called Chesney when the masses find out he looks like Brad.....not so sure about what it will do to revive Kojaks career (he died about 10 years ago I think haha) And Wilma ....well anywayyyyyyy.

How about with a cap on...who do you think I look like...
Ok now I have never heard of the Emma chick....Oprah....I would do a makeover to look jus like her for half her fortune haha....theres that damn Wilma again.....crap!!!!!!

Ok lets turn the cap around and go for it....gotta get better right? If Wilma shows up again I am gonna change shirts.



Ok I am beginning to think t his Wilma chick might be kinda hot.....haha And Edwards....boy he did his career loads of good hooking up with the idiot Kerry haha. And Tom Clancy....how do you delete.....delete damnit. Dohhhhhhh it wont delete. Play along too but dont forget to visit Chelle so she can know you played.....I might be checking out the possibility of a date with this Wilma......crap she died the same year Telly Savalas did....I look almost like two dead people...so flattering. I think I need to try ONE more time....what the hell right? It cant get worse...can it?



WHY ....WHY did I make the statement "It cant get worse....." and 71%

Gawd I hate Wayne Knight haha....at least I got rid of that Wilma chick.....I guess it was the beard stubble huh? I quit....for today haha.

Hmmmmm is this Wednesday....might need to take ONE more pic huh?
Time for bed though...hmm bed....pic for HNT....:D

3 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

Nope, sorry not Kenny Chesney. ;)

Honestly, tho, I think with the glasses on, you do look ALOT like Dave Letterman!! That's not all bad...IMO

thanks for stopping by my blog.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

omg that is just to kool.....and yes i do have to agree, u do have that letterman look going on there, way to awsome, im going to have to try that :) now to my next comment, and dont take it wrong..lol...ok maybe i will save that one for a private conversation..lol..im sure u can figure out where this is going to go, but we luvs ya anyway..lol..

Gem ;)

3:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL Oprah??? LOL

THis thing is kinda weird...but you have to admit..it WAS fun?? hehe

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home