Monday, August 28, 2006

Ms Tuity Fruity and such a cutie



See that pretty lady above. Please say a prayer for her. She is Gina and she and I are going out this Friday. (yes I am a lucky guy tyvm) I think the plan now is dinner at Two Senoritas and she says I WILL have a few beers so since she insisted......I guess its only polite. We have been chatting for a few days and not only is she pretty.....she seems to be a genuine nice person.....or a great liar....but for now I am betting on her being nice. She has been reading my "booger" page as she calls it and still chats so I guess thats good. She has even checked out a few of YOUR pages too so be careful what you say about me haha. I best not say much else about her....she already thinks she is sexy so i don't want her to get the big head too badly. (but she has a point.....)
-----------------------------
We got and are still getting some badly needed rain today. Hopefully it will stick around for a while. The much cooler temps definitely help too. Had a nice walk in a slight mist earlier. Its more than a slight mist now haha Gina said it best not rain Friday cause her hair will suffer greatly.....something I know nothing about anymore....since I cut most of mine off haha.
-----------------------------
I also found out I don't mention many "guy friends" on my blog. Hmmmmm I guess I don't do I? I did mention Osbasso in my Ode to Blogger Friends poem a few days ago. I do have several really great friends and they have been mentioned in the past. The burnout party post in June I guess it was included a few guy friends. Hmmmmmm maybe I should make a guys only post to disprove the fact that I am an insatiable flirt. (Gina don't read that part)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh, that is so sweet.
I am glad you have a Tuity Fruity!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Gina......oh, Gina. What can I say.

3 words

Charmer
Flirt
Loveable

You two have fun.

Hey Brad make sure you feed her. LOL

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home