Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Os said to , my kinky back, and nicknames

The Wizard of Os has spoken and has requested for NEXT Tuesday (which is my birthday also ...hint hint) that we should share pics of our work commute. The beautiful Lee Ann over at the Castle was the one who started this idea by posting some good pics of her own commute. If I can remember I will play along in honor of Labor Day. Oh and if I haven't mentioned its also my birthday.....I think I did mention that didn't I? haha
--------------------------------
I slept too long today.....yes my friend it IS possible to sleep too much haha. If I sleep more than 7 or so hours in a row my back hurts. I am used to a 5-6 hour slumber then up and at it again. Today I slept from 8:30ish until nearly 7 pm.....I am still trying to get the kinks out 45 minutes later. Maybe a good brisk 4 mile stroll will do it......hmmm sounds relaxing doesn't it?
--------------------------------
Nicknames.....we all love nicknames don't we? Whether its something fun like Ms Tuity Fruity,Annie Boo Boo, or Greasy. Well someone is trying to find a nickname for me and since I didn't tell her one....nicknames should be thought of by someone else, and because her first nickname she came up with for me.....well.....she came up with Little S....you can only imagine what the S stands for.......anyway (I promise theres a point to this drivel) for the people who know me and comment please tell me (and her) what would be YOUR nickname for me....be nice....nahhhh don't be nice...gimme your best shot.....(I can always delete it if I don't like it haha)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

I dont want to share my nickname...unless she comes up with the same one. So let me know.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

well since i was told to share my nickname for you guess i will, i probably call you smart ass more than i do brad... :D but thats why we love you, just wouldnt be right if u wasnt being sarcastic half the time.... it may sound rude, but u know i dont mean it bad (((HUG)))
Gem ;)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

You are a doll! I know I must have told you that before.
OOOOH, about to be a birthday boy.
Mine is in September too, 21st.
I am wishing in advance, but will be back again...Happy birthday!
See, I was the first.
~xo

8:53 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

what happened to Henrique? I like that.. sounds manly.. hehe =)
Happy Birthday hun.. you want your spankings now or later? ;)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home