Friday, August 25, 2006

Ode to blogger friends

As I sit here alone in this tiny bedroom
Thoughts of you cross my mind
Wondering were my future leads to
And who will be left behind.

I long to see my friends so happy
For them I would do bout anything
If I could have any wish at all in the world
It would be money to give my wishes wings

Wings to fly to Minnesota up north
To hang out with my great friend Sandi
As far as good friends I have known
I can say that she is truly a dandy.

Then off to the great state of Kentucky
To meet up with Robyn the offender
Her husband Sean and daughter Mik
And through the streets of Lousiville we meander.

Up to my friendly Canuck friend in Michigan
To visit the blogger known as Chelle
Some of the things said in her blog
Shows why we all love her so well.

Back to the west to Montana and big sky
To meet the King of HNT named Os
He keeps us in line on Thursdays
And he does it ….well just because.


Up to the great northwest and the rain
To meet with the ever sexy Crimson
Such a beauty is she, that even Rainier
In beauty would come in second.

Then a long flight to Georgia
To sit by the pool with Bella
Sippin margaritas and chatting till late
Talking until the drinks made us so mellow.

Now as I return from the airport in Dallas
Last on the list would be a local
I’ve met her for lunch already one time
Enjoying Becca verbally as well as the focal.

What a grand trip that would be
To meet so many blogger cohorts
After such fun just think of the blogs
Would the stories be long or short?

Who knows if this journey will ever happen
But in my mind its already taken place
How do you know if I enjoyed the trip?
Just look at the smile on my face.





And to anyone left out......I can always write more verses.....your times a coming lol.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and a terrific weekend as well.

Brad

6 Comments:

Blogger m_o_o_nspells said...

Thanks for popping by my place...glad you enjoyed the "peak"... ;o)
HBelatedHNT!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

=) thats cute. I wish we can meet one day (soon).

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well since I'm one that you did leave out
It could give me reason to scream and shout.
But being the lady I am
I would never be such a ham.
Ok so maybe thats a tad drastic, but you know I can be a bit sarcastic.
This time I shall let it slide, however this in you I will confide.
A second chance I hope you will take
and see that it was not a big mistake.

thank you very much for the little things you have shown me, sure makes it much more fun to write. oh and look, i spelled almost everything right..lol..I really did like your little Ode to your blogger friends, that was very kind of you, oh by the way, where is brad at, tell him i said hi..lol..luvs ya ;)

oh and for anyone that reads this, i apologize for some of my comments at times, i know they can be a little lengthy and i know you dont come to visit brad to see whats on my brain. :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Oh my gosh........I dont even recognize this person.....

Smile from ear to ear
Less weight
Rosey cheeks

Where did you put my Brad?

Luv ya

7:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

awwwww...this was awesome!!! What a telented guy! hehe

I tried to write a thank you poem back but I sucked at it...lol Normally I am pretty good at spur of the moment poetry but not tonight I guess..hehe Anyway....the poem rocked! Really! :) Thank you. Have a great weekend!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Well, color me flattered, this is very cool :)

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home