Monday, August 28, 2006

Kevin Fowler and my friends Russell and Dusty

I have not chatted or talked to my friends Russell and Dusty since they got back from the Texas Redneck Games a while back. Dusty emailed me tonight telling me about meeting up with Kevin Fowler who was playing there that weekend and he went riding four wheelers with her and some friends. He also invited them on down to Waco to see him, Pat Green and the new CCR (Cross Canadian Ragweed) in concert. She of course got to go back to Kevins bus for a few beers and to hang out with him and got his cell phone number and his email address which is way cool to me. She was so excited about this as I can understand. Ironically I have his song "What I wouldn't give" as my Myspace song haha. Its not hard to find I promise ;) I know some people get lose easily though. Anyway just wanted to share in Dusty's happiness with everyone. Back downstairs to finish my workout.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you have a great workout.
I had a really good one today!
~xo

8:44 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

yay dusty! hehe

8:00 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Got a pic for next years redneck games. I will load it on my blog tonight. See ya

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home