Sunday, August 20, 2006

New Kodak and cartoon Brad


Have I mentioned before my old Sony Mavica camera sucked? I think I have PLUS it has no timer which meant nice pics taken in a mirror if I wanted to participate in HNT.....since noone took me up on the audition for camera woman. Anyway Brad went this morning and bought a new digital camera. Its a Kodak 6 megapixel Z650 as shown above. It has some awesome effects on it and I am sure you will get bored of me playing with the effects. 10X optical zoom with 5x digital zoom for total zoom of 50x.......it zooms in other words. Heres a cartoon image of your favorite bard Brad taken with it just minutes ago.......yes I am bald and yes its almost a mullet.....I had over 12 inches of hair cut off a little over a year ago and donated to locks of love so consider this extremely short hair for me. haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Well, can't tell you how jealous I am now.. lol =)
Kick ass Camera... and luv the cartoon pic.. hehe

6:57 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love that you donated your hair...that is cool. I have thought about doing that, well at least if I ever decide to cut my hair!
:)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home