Friday, August 18, 2006

Goofy poem Friday (sleep deprivation)

Eyes so blue and a heart so kind
Just enough spunk to make a man mind
A total babe, a joy to the senses
The way she drives will knock down fences.
Left turn from the far right lane
I am wondering "Should I ride here again?"
Such a charmer, as she threatened my life.
"Tuck and roll" she says with a smile.
My day now complete, I lay down to slumber
Wondering if she will now know the number.
Odd how life works out sometimes
Before I was cussing workers for not being on time.
Everything happens a way for a reason
Anything can happen when it reaches season
I will surely remember the day so fondly
When I first saw her in a place called Tamolly's
--------------------------------
I am sure you can probably gather that first off I am sleepy and making goofy rhymes but mostly maybe you can gather that I had a nice meeting with a dear friend for the first time today. I am normally a shy person but I seldom actually feel uneasy or nervous around someone but I can honestly say I was feeling something similar today......timorous maybe? Lets just say I have not felt this in many years. Usually I am cool calm and collected and maybe even a bit suave.....I didn't feel this at all today but maybe it didn't show too badly. I guess we shall find out soon enough ....anyway off to bed......and in case anyone wanted to know.....only 104 here right now but its still early yet....and btw friend .....if you read.....I didnt make the 2:12 deadline for some reason.....aiming for 3:12 now. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home