Saturday, August 19, 2006

I wanna talk about ME!!!

I decided there are certain things I want to do or see before my time on this planet is done. We all know the best way to organize is to make a list. Then mark the things off the list as they are accomplished......I am going to share a portion of my list here. I won't bore you with the part of the list that is marked through already. And this is by no means a complete list. I hope its a long time from being complete :D

These are in no particular order.....
I want to snow ski
I want to stand upon the Acropolis in Athens and view the most wonderful city. Touring the ruins surrounding it would take a week.
I want to order Italian food IN Italian and know what I am ordering haha
I want to be in love again
I want to drive more than 200 MPH either in a car or on a motorcycle
I want to someday be a college graduate (no courses yet unless you count defensive driving)
I want to share a cozy cabin in the mountains with a special person with no distractions other than the sounds of nature (and the pleasant sounds of a bed creaking and some low gutteral moans)
I want to hike in the (insert mountain range....any mountain range here) for a day....camp when it gets dark and hike some more.
I want to see a Kansas City Chiefs game in Arrowhead Stadium
I want to take a REAL IQ test
I want to know which wine goes with which particular dish and to be able to prepare that dish as good as you can get in a restaurant.
I want a home
I want to travel to Belize and see the Mayan ruins and all the nation has to offer.
I want to take a guided tour deep into the rain forest.
I want to talk to my grandparents again and actually tell them I love them which I seldom if ever did while they were living.
I want to smile and not feel like its forced.
I want to spend a couple hours massaging my special someones body from head to toe.
I want you if you read this to make your own list and come back and comment letting me know I can view it.
----------------------------
As I said this is by far not a complete listing....just a slight glimpse into what I wish to accomplish sometime in the future.....if I do any of these things I will try to remember to come check them off.....please share your lists.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

what a great list!! I hope you get to do most if not all of thse things :) I may just have to do this on my blog, too. I will let oyu knwo if I do!! Awesome list, Brad! ;)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

That is a great list.. I've done ne or two of the things you've listed. =) I wouldn't even know where to start to make my own but I'll attempt it today. =)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home