Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Walking away.....HNT 12

Sometimes there are things we just have to walk away from. No matter how much we try if theres not an equal amount of "try" coming back we just have to "walk away".....well I guess this is me walking away. And no Burt Reynolds quotes from Smokey and the Bandit of "cowboys (girls) like fat calves" haha (And yes I know theres a couch in front of me and no I won't stub my toe on it)

Anyway check in with Osbasso at the link in the sidebar if you havent a clue why we post these pics on Thursdays (wednesday nights for some of us who work overnight or sleep all night lol)

Walking away by Craig David

Sometimes some people get me wrong, when it's something I've said or done
Sometimes you feel there is no fun, that's why you turn and run
But now I truly realise, some people don't wanna compromise
Well, I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies, and
Well I don't wanna live my life, too many sleepless nights
Not mentioning the fights, I'm sorry to say lady

I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh to find a better day
I'm walking away, from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, oh to find a better day
I'm walking away .....



Brad

14 Comments:

Blogger Gem said...

great blog tonight, of course the picture is very impressive, but words touch me more than one realizes at times. words show the real person...a wonderful little quote i once read comes to mind here...."a man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears"

Gem ;)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Yes..nice calves ;)
HHNT!

9:08 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

This is great! I love the tendon at the back of your ankles...

Happy HNT!

9:25 PM  
Blogger E said...

I LOVE that song and most of Craig David's stuff, it's so sensual. Great shot and great calves btw.
HHNT

9:33 PM  
Blogger S said...

Veru nicely done! HHNT

9:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am liking the legs, Brad!! Whoo hoooooo hehe

HHNT :)

10:41 PM  
Blogger lime said...

i hope that works out for you.

and you do have a mighty fine set of legs there, sir

HHNT

4:55 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Great calves! Now what's up here?

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

4:55 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Very nice. =) You're just s sexy beast all over huh?
I wish I could just walk away sometimes too.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! very cool shot

8:34 AM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Shit. I *really* like your legs. HHNT darlin'!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

nice legs...Hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave...


HHNT!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

Walking away a winner, walking back into my life...isn't that how it's suppose to end? Happy HNT

1:32 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

love the pic and the poem/lyric.
Miss you
Ness

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home