Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Has it really been almost a week?

Seems that I have been working a lot....75 hours last week. Anyway not a lot of updates to speak of. If the weather will cooperate I should have the dirtwork done for my shop on Saturday and hopefully the concrete will be poured first thing monday morning. I have been looking for a nice clean travel trailer the last few days. I might go ahead and buy one of them to live in temporarily instead of using up my shop space with living area and then having to tear it out later once I build my house a year or so down the line. Of course if I decide to do that I would want a parking pad on the end of the shop and thats going to be another $1150 in concrete plus probably $500+ more for metal to cover it. BUT I would have that much more room for my shop inside and I would still put a bathroom and laundry hookups inside the shop. Had another 12 hour shift last night and most likely one more tonight so its bedtime for Brad....someone tuck me in? :>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I'm so glad things seem to be coming together for you. I think you have a couple of great choices on the travel trailers. And sure ask for someone to tuck you in when you know I can't drive yet :P

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home