Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another venture into Indian Territory this afternnoon

I am headed north again shortly to the quaint little community of Idabel OK in Indian Territory. Going to visit a friend I have not met yet but have chatted with both online and on the phone for I am guessing 8 or 9 months now. She is the lovely Dianna also known as Dee. We are going to see the movie Wild Hogs which from all I have heard should be hilarious. I still do not own a tv so only previews I have seen were via the interweb (havent used that term lately).
--------
My builder says he should be moving his equipment to my land on Wednesday and hopefully on Thursday morning I will see some welding going on. I still need to get the electric coop to hook power to the temporary pole but first have to get a friend to get the box ready so getting in touch with him shortly ( he sleeps late after late night card games haha) so hopefully by weeks end I shall be posting pics of a nearly completed shop.
--------
Hoping everyone has had a great weekend so far and looking forward to the coming week.

CIAO

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait for progress pics of the shop..hope your date went good.

6:47 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

I would DIE without a tv. I guess that just goes to show that I watch way too much of it. However, I do not turn it on in the morning because otherwise...I wouldn't get a thing done.

Have fun on your date and I want to hear ALL about it! Let me know how you liked the movie.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Have fun with Dee!

Have a great week!
~xo

7:29 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

BRAD!

11:00 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

It got your attention didn't it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home