Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What does God look like?

My good friend Dianna sent me this in email and I thought it was cute so since I have little time and not much to share, I shall share this.

Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."

Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
-------------------
Johhny (my builder) is supposed to have his equipment moved to my land today and hopefully starting on the shop tomorrow morning. I have been so busy working this week and last I have not had much time to make it by any blogs. 12 hour days and 6 days a week kinda do that to you haha. Some have asked about how the Dee Date went....it was really nice but a bit rushed. We got to talk for about 20 minutes before the movie and maybe 15 minutes afterwards since she had to go get her daughter but the movie was great and Dee is very nice. I am guessing we will be going out again but not sure when our schedules will allow...Mine is a bit hurried right now and hard to find a free minute. If you get a chance go see Wild Hogs. Excellent movie!!
------------------
Thats about all I have time for today.....just time for a shower and shave before going in for another 12 hours of fun at the factory woohoo lol

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh, that was cute!
Have a great night.
~xo

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

cute joke! :)

slow down a little bear.. and take a breath once in a while.. :)

I am glad the work on the shed/house is coming along!

5:37 AM  
Blogger lime said...

love the anecdote, glad the date was pleasant, the movie is indeed a hoot, i saw it before the plague hit our house.

5:43 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

That was so cute....kids, you just never know what's going to come out of their mouths. I guess that's where they get the saying...out of the mouths of babes! HAHA

I am looking forward to go seeing it since I love to ride myself.

Hopefully your schedules will slow down a bit so you can get out and enjoy some life ;o)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very cute joke....

you shouldn't work so much..rest more, walk more, enjoy life!

glad the date was nice.

Hugs

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home