Sunday, July 01, 2007

Annual burnout party/kegger

We had our annual burnout/keg party last night and while I do not have pics ready to post I will go ahead and say it was another very good turnout and fun was in abundance. My favoite friends Russell and Dusty were in from Tyler again and brought along Cory and Stephanie and David from Garland (near Dallas) showed up in his beautiful 1986 Grand Naional. I had to leave the party early in order to come to work (where I am now blogging lol) but I can say this......all in attendance had plenty of beer and snacks and there was plenty of good fellowship and camradrie going round. There was a very small sprinkling of rain and a lot of fairly nearby lightning but nothing deterred the festivities. Not even a HUGE amount of very large tiger striped mosquitos even though some people will have sore arms from swatting at these annoying beasts all night. I am sure my ankles will look really nice after all the hits they took haha.

I will be updating the blog with some pics of this now annual event as soon as I can get them uploaded. Seems I work too much (but learning to play around even though I am still working all the time lol) but I shall attempt to get some of these beautiful cars posted to liven this place up some. Sound of crickets can only carry a blog so long right?

3 Comments:

Blogger jillie said...

Summer parties with friends are always the best! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey there! How are ya? Doing good here!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I know you probably won't get this for a day or so since you are very busy but I am leaving for the beach on Saturday so I wanted to say bye!

oh yeah... before I go.. I have tagged you with a meme...lol!

xoxo

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home