Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why? What? When? and Where?

Why do I continue to try
When it seems so futile at times
Why do I still make plans
When it is such a hill to climb.

What does a guy have to do
To make you believe his word
What must I do to make you understand
That I am much different than the herd.

When will you open your eyes
And see the door ahead of you
When will we make amends
And not make each other so blue.

Where will the next day lead us
And to whom will we turn instead
Where can I go to find solace
And no more tears to be shed.

BKS
----------------

11 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

sorry I missed the blog jog.

beautiful yet heartwrenching post...

you can jog by anytime.

:)

5:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't answer the questions but I heard the words you wrote.

You have an amazing way of putting your thoughts into words I often wish I could.

~Christie~

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

nicely written. So much feeling in it.

4:25 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

What a great poem. I agree with Sandi...a lot of feeling in it.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I didn't know you wrote poems! Good job!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Life wouldn't be as great if we didn't have to go through the tough patches.

Heard your beautiful words, but remember, if they won't listen to your heart, they aren't meant for you...

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((HUG)))

Gem ;)

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Deep. Who has you so blue?

7:48 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is lovely Brad. You have a way with words!
Have a great week!
~xo

6:51 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Brad! I wanted to let you know that I will be around more often now because they finally installed my cable modem this morning..yay!
I hope you are doing well!

Oh yeah, pics of my new house are on my blog!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I'm starting to worry about you friend. Are you okay?

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home