Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Gimme your best shot :P

Oh wait...do I value any of your opinions immensely? haha Anyway just for S&G i decided to share todays horoscope with you.

"Be prepared for some unusual feedback today from someone whose opinion you value immensely. You are always prepared to hear the truth, but the truth might not be expressed very diplomatically today. Keep in mind that this person is trying to help you. Try not to take this feedback personally -- take it at face value, and don't blame her or him for speaking to you in such a frank manner. In a way, it's a compliment"

So go ahead and tell me.....

--------------

Having a minor setback on my building plans.....waiting on a plumber and hoping I don't have to work out something with the builder on some shoddy work as far as plumbing inside the slab goes. Keep your digits crossed please :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

Well hello fellow! LOL! How the heck are you sir? I am very tired but otherwise great! I am in! I mean we moved into the house last Wednesday. It is great but we haven't really had time to enjoy it yet because of unpacking, baseball, Girl Scouts, church, and everything else but we have the rest of our lives.

How is your building going? I scrolled through a couple of your posts that I have missed while moving and I have to say that I LOVE Brad Paisley and I LOVE any song that man records! I also love Jason Aldean and I am going to see him, Dierks Bentley, and Miranda Lambert this Thursday night in concert with my 15 yr old daughter.

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I am back and I am happy to be back as I am sure you can tell with all the rambling I am doing here. I missed ya friend!

Love ya,
Breazy

12:42 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Hmmmm....horoscopes...lol!

I hope everything turns out ok with the plumming mess ;o)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home