Saturday, April 28, 2007

So it is almost done..

I have been just a bit busy lately (yes i am always busy it seems) and have gotten almost everything moved into the shop or into storage for now. Anyway he should be done with everything by Tuesday and maybe Wednesday I will paint and be ready to move in after that. For now I will be "camping out" inside the shop and just "roughing it". I am going to paint my bedroom and bath a deep indigo blue since I sleep during the day just to make it a bit darker plus blue seems to relax me.

I will be without internet for a while (other than when I goof off at work and get online but if anyone wants to email me it is brad6925@yahoo.com and I will most likely check it every day either at work or at my parents house until I can get the interweb going out there. I never realized how bad contractors are to deal with and I have personally known all of these guys for many years. I will get into that more after I get moved in but lets just say contractors are a crooked bunch for the most part lol

I have been making it by a lot of your blogs but not commenting from work. I will try to hurry back and get back to blogging more in the very near future

Ciao

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So glad things are getting done, even if it's not as quick or smoothly as you would prefer. Can't wait to see it :) began to think your blogger fingers were broken..LOL

hugs

7:03 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Good luck with everything....looking forward to pictures.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

It is very good to see a new post here. I worry about my friends you know... I am a worry wart, did I ever tell you that?

I am glad the shop is coming along and I wish you the best of luck with that and I am sending some big prayers your way because as you know I was in the same situation a month ago so I know what you have on your hands.

Crooked contractors are the reason we chose the builders we did and I am so glad we did!

I am going out of town tomorrow on business and I won't be back until Thursday evening so if I am not around it isn't because I am ignoring you!LOL!

Have a good week and get some rest!

Oh yeah, I like blue too and I can't wait to see pics of your walls!

HUGS!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Have a great week!
~xo
What are your seven?

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home