Wednesday, May 09, 2007

stealing internet

So here is my first attempt at a blog from the new home. I still have not taken the time to check into internet service options out here yet. I am slowly getting things organized though. I need to prime the closet and utility room tomorrow morning and be ready to paint them so I can start really getting organized with shelf space and not having clothes piled on the bed haha.

I bought a new push mower today. I do plan on getting a small tractor or maybe a ZTR mower sometime very soon but the push mower will keep the vitals mowed until then.

I have not uncovered the “Camera to computer” connection so no uploaded pics just yet. I should find that one tomorrow sometime lol. I took some neat pics of a car belonging to my dads cousin. She is 89 years old and just had hip replacement surgery (talk about determined haha) and dad had brought her car out to keep it safe while she is in the hospital. Why do I say keep it safe? Ever hear about those stories where someone happens across a really low miles car, belonging to lil ol lady……well hers is a 1976 Chevy Nova which she bought new in 76. She has amassed all of 41982 miles on this car !!! I drove it a few miles yesterday and boy does that thing ride and drive good. I am hoping years down the line to be the owner of this little untouched gem.

Anyway I should close and save this and get ready for work. I will try to make it by a few of your blogs tonight at work if possible but if I cannot or don’t comment please don’t think I have forgotten about any of ya. :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

yeah you have forgotten about me..that is okay though it is just lil ole me! LOL! Just kidding!

No worries friend.. I have been there. We will be here when you get settled!

Good luck!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I've been reading and not commenting as well. =) I understand. =) I do miss talking to ya though.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice update...look forward to seeing the new place. Miss chatting, talk to you soon

hugs

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home