Saturday, April 14, 2007

Update and Quake on Town Lake

Ok things are good with my plumbing.....well my shop plumbing.....and mine....I should restart this but I won't haha. I am hoping to have the plumber in Monday morning sometime to sweat the pipes and get it ready for Steven to finish his work. I am also hoping to get the electrician in Monday or Tuesday and get that part finished up. I SHOULD be moving in later in the week next week. I have taken a week of vacation in order to get focused on this and get it done. Hard to get much done when working 12 hours a day at the job and still trying to get stuff done on the shop. Lets just say Brad is a bit worn down.
------------
I am looking forward to a visit from my Okie Angel , Ms Christie, tomorrow. Her uncle is not doing well and thats the only thing that might keep her from making it down she said. The weather will be a bit brisk in the morning (in the upper 30s tonight they say) but we plan to head down to Mt. Pleasant and Town Lake is our destination there. They are having drag boat races this weekend and Town Lake is very small and surrounded by hills so it offers some very smooth "fast" water for the drag boats. Some of these boats will reach 100-120 mph in 1/4 mile!! Should be an excellent event and if you will say a prayer for her and her family as they deal with the declining health of her uncle.
------------
Any of you country music fans should stop by Breazy's cause she just got back from what I am sure was an awesome concert. Now if she just had some more zoom on the camera phone haha.
------------
I am officially on vacation until NEXT sunday the 22nd.....just going to relax (those who know me know that this is a lie) and maybe even head out of town......was thinking maybe getting into sw Arkansas for a mountain hike possibly sometime during the week..........if I can get stuff finished on my shop of course.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

sounds like things are moving right along! I am happy for ya but don't envy you the move..that's a pain.
maybe you don't have as much junk as me though..lol
Have a good "vacation" and I hope that it all goes smoothly.

3:55 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Brad,

Thank you for the mention! Actually I had a digital camera and didn't think to use my zoom so the stage looked so far away..heehee... I was way too excited to think of zoom and all that!

I know what you mean by worn out! I am so tired and my days are getting more full and more full especially since my sons baseball is in full swing now and my youngest daughter is earning her Bronze award in Girl Scouts.

We are getting ready to take a four day vacation sometime soon so if I disappear for a few days you know we have left the state for some R&R.

I am so happy to hear that your shop is coming along. I would love to see some pics of it so if you have time just email them to me at eazybreazy@gmail.com. Good luck with the move and remember I am feelin' ya all the way on the building and the move!

xoxo

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home