Sunday, April 08, 2007

What do YOUR eyes reveal?

You scored as Mysterious. You wish to hide who you are from all those around you. You find it very hard to trust people. You also may enjoy the fun that comes from playing mind games with others around you.My advice Get out there and reveal the true you if only to one person!

Mysterious

92%

Passion

75%

Eyes full of Pain

67%

Diamond Eyes

50%

What do your eyes reveal about you?(PICS!)
created with QuizFarm.com


____________________
Not much going on today. I have not been feeling too well last few days.....almost a dry burning sensation in my lungs and chapped lips from breathing through my mouth so much. Hopefully whatever it is will pass soon enough. A good friend of mine is doing my framing for me in my shop and he has a bit of it framed already. Have a guy coming out around 8 am in the morning to sweat the copper pipes and install cutoffs on them and maybe go ahead and set up my electircal box and permanant power pole. Me and another friend from work will be doing the wiring sometime this week also. I am HOPING that by weeks end it will almost be move in ready......crossing all fingers and some toes lol
----------------
Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. It has been a cold one here in Texas. Even had snow around the Dallas area.I will try to add a few more pics this week sometime.....just feeling kinda lazy right now. haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Me:
You scored as Diamond Eyes.

You are full of confidence, just don't let it go to your head. Its great to know your worth it! Isn't it:D Just remember those of us down here. You are probably quite popular.

Passion 50%
Diamond Eyes 50%
Mysterious 42%
Eyes full of Pain 25%

Happy Easter!!!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger lime said...

yikes, feel better soon.

apparently i have passionate eyes.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home