Saturday, July 28, 2007

Breazy's tag finally returned and my blue walls finally

Breazy tagged me a while back......is there a time limit to where one does not have to honor the tag? Just kidding!!

First, the covenant:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. ( I will cheat hereand say do it if you like lol)
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Okay, eight random things about me:


1. I love trucks. I have owned probably close to 50 vehicles in my life and I would conservatively bet at least 85% of them have been trucks or SUVs. I like them lowered, raised, restored, or just in pieces haha. I own bits and pieces of 9 trucks right now and will be heading down south to get another sometime next month. I dont need them but I cannot stop myself from buying more lol

2. I dont mind pain but cannot stand an ache. I would much rather have a broken arm than a aching leg or arm or even a headache. A toothache? Just shoot me please.

3. Ever notice how you can get used to hearing from someone each and every day and you may not realize it but if you dont hear from that person you may not realize it but something just seems amiss? I get this way often.

4. I could spend half a day walking around Lowes

5. I walk a lot.....at work I have about a half mile walk from where I park to where I clock in. Then when I get off work, another half mile trek back to the truck. Then a lot of times I go change clothes and walk 3 miles (jogging it sometimes) and then late in the evenings I take Jazzy (my doberman) for a walk of anywhere from 1-2 miles.

6. I pick up on things much faster than most people. I get bored easily because of this at work.

7. I live on land I played on as a kid. I used to toss a baseball into the air and swing with all my might and go chase it down and continue this for hours on this land. I cannot tell you how many world series games I won as a kid with a single swing of the bat. Reggie Jackson used to call me for batting tips........ok he didnt really.......

8. Since I am a non-conformist I refuse to do 8 things..........if you wanna do this then do it but no tags will be passed out haha
---------------------------
Wanna see a smart dog? Jillie's dog was kind enough to step in and post an update for her. To be honest I think the dogs spelling was a bit better than we normally get from her but don't tell her I said that. Then again with the dog we dont get classic posts such as her "depends" blog.....that was interesting.....insert worried look here.
---------------------------
Several months ago now I promised pics of my blue walls..............walls I said clearly so stop snickering............I still hear you !!!!! I took this before heading off to church a few sundays ago

1 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Brad! I am feelin' ya on the trucks. I love walking myself and I too pick up on things faster than most. Tell me once and that is it, I have it.

Your blue WALLS are almost the same color as my sons. It is a great color that goes with more than people would think.

In my opinion, when a person is as busy as you are most times then there is no limit on how quickly a tag is fulfilled! LOL!

Great pic of you btw...

xoxo

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home