Friday, January 11, 2008

whey out there and tagging Breazy back

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.


I have decided to (hopefully) take my workouts up a notch. I stopped by this morning and bought some whey protein, some 2% milk to mix it with and some creatine. Whey is one of the best sources of protein as it is easily absorbed. I was worried this stuff would taste horrible but it is actually quite good. I am even thinking about trying it with soy milk sometime soon also. Never had soy milk though so not sure how that would taste. The creatine is basically to increase gains in muscle mass by providing more energy to the muscles during exercise. It also helps to hydrate the muscle cells which also adds size. I am trying to stick with the 3 day a week weight workout and walking anywhere from 2-4 miles a day and soon hopefully start jogging some of these miles again soon. The latter part of 2007 saw me add about 20 pounds back on and just to document my weight here in the blog today I was 227 while during the summer last year I had gotten down to 208 or so. With the supplements I am taking it is possible the weight could actually increase some at first but it should start dwindling down again soon.
--------------
My good friend Breazy tagged me (&^%$#*&^%$#@) haha just kidding Breazy and I shall get to that tagging soon. I don't normally get tagged and sometimes I don't reply to the tagging as I really feel theres not much I haven't shared already in my "100 things about Brad" post last year.....or was that year before last.

Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
Post the rules on your blog;
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 things about me…



7. I started blogging because of someone I started chatting with who blogged.

6. I quite often will go out for late night /early morning drives to no place in particular and end up 2 or 3 counties away. You could say I love to drive.

5. If reading and researching about fitness was a paying job I would have become wealthy this past year. Instead I am poorer for buying all these books haha.

3. I always break the rules so thats why there is no #4 (plus by doing this it eliminates two things I have to come up with)

2. I sometimes cheat to make the game more in my favor. Its not playing fair I know but who said life was?

1. I have gambled away 2 weeks pay playing blackjack before. I have also won 2 months worth of paychecks playing in one weekend. I need to go play again now that I think about it.

Again I wont follow the rules and tag anyone so if you wanna do it let me know you did in my comments.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

Thanks for playing along Brad, as always if I ever tag you, you know you don't have to play . Good luck on the work-out and weight loss.

7. I also started blogging because of friends I was chatting with. BSoholic got me started.

6. I love to drive with no particular destination in mind either.

5. I never read about fitness because I never take the advice given.

4. not a bad idea to skip, wish I had thought of that myself.

3. I normally break the rules to, actually I rarely participate in memes and tags.

2. I feel too guilty if I cheat at anything.

1. I never gamble because I don't know how to play the games enough to do so, I would lose everything!

Great list there Brad. Again, thanks for participating.

HUGS!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

1. Some of my best friends are inside my computer
2. No matter what I door try I can't manage to find one thing in my house without cat hair on it.
3. When I'm running low on time, my blog is the first thing I normally will neglect.
4. I break rules too... but I do it on purpose half the time.
5. I'm almost anti-alcohol but I smoke weed daily.
6. I miss emailing you. =)
7. I can't think of any more that I haven't already beat into the ground... lol

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home