Thursday, December 27, 2007

Favorite HNT of 2007

Hmmmmm HNT time again? Pick one favorite for this past year? (I didnt play along much this year so shouldnt take long to decide).I guess this one would be one of my favorites for a few reasons. I was feeling in a lot better shape then than I do now(Maybe putting 20 lbs back on has something to do with it fat boy?) But also a favorite cause of the emotions of the post. I am still "dancing with empty arms" but do have a few "prospects" haha And lastly I like it because of the lyrics in it. Merle Haggard will always be one of my favorite singers and noone today can compare with some of his lyrics, mainly cause he actually lived them and is writing from the heart. Anyway I guess I should include the two pics also and not just the link huh?



Wondering about those three letters "HNT"? Please click the little icon on my sidebar and it will become a bit more clear.

5 Comments:

Blogger Snow White said...

Nice shots! Happy HNT!

3:04 PM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

Nice pecs, Happy HNT!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ever so nice! As for being irritated at weight... It is always able to be shed... I am sure you will get back in the routine of working out again...
Which will make for lots more happy HNTs...at least for hose of us appreciative of such nice male specimen!
Ps, I don't HNT anymore so...my blog only has writing. lol

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics...and the sentiment behind them...Happy HNT!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

Very nice! I'm dancing with empty arms too and coping. Maybe a good workout in the gym would help. Happy HNT

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home