Tuesday, January 29, 2008

huff and puff and bloooowwwwww the house down

Anyone need some wind? We are getting gusts that have to be close to 60mph here right now.......shaking the ole shop for sure and whistling through the door cracks haha. I cannot sleep because of WIND.....who'da thunk it? They say the winds should die down during the evening.....at which time it will be time to get ready for work then so maybe sleep will come tomorrow.
---------
I signed on to a yahoo name I seldom use anymore and got reunited with a once good online friend from TN. Her name is Sherry and she is in remission now from cancer (which I was unaware she even had.......yes it had been a few years since we talked) so please add her to your prayers. She is a single mom with 3 kiddos and as she put it has basically bought the Univ of TN hospital and Savannah cancer hospice. I chatted with a few more people that I had lost contact with for a while also so lets just say I might use that name again more now haha.
---------
My workouts have been progressing nicely. As stated before I have been taking creatine and protein supplements and they stated that a weight gain was very possible just cause of the extra muscle you will build. They were right. I am at about 230 now up from 225-227 or so but its all muscle for sure cause my pants are looser fitting already and my shirts are fitting tighter haha. I am gonna give it about 3 more weeks before I really get serious with the weights though. Just still getting in shape in order to be able to workout the way I want to. Sad to have to get in shape in order to get in shape........guess some thursday I will have to share a pic of my progress maybe.....
---------
Still waiting on a day off work. I have worked every day since Christmas (went to work Christmas night in fact) and other than holidays and a week of vacation pretty much every day since october for the most part. I am getting about ready for some vacation time already haha.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

well I'm jealous. I wannna find you on yahoo so we can chat too... lol (I'm Seannrobyn on there hehe)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

did you say vacation? My husband and I were just talking about that today. We talked about what we (and the kids of course) want to do for spring break and what we are going to do for our anniversary which is coming up on May 1. Last year I left on our anniversary heading out of town on a work assignment so we didn't get to do anything but this year will be different.

Wow! Tennessee, that is where I am. Actually I live about 20 minutes from UT Hospital, that is where all three of my children were born.

Good luck on the working out!

9:16 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

I'll keep your friend in my thoughts. Hope everything comes out ok.

I hear you about the winds...I was watching the palm trees across the street swaying as the wind was howling...man, it sure got windy the other night!

Good luck with the work outs. I so know what you mean and it gets worse as we get older...ohhhhh hum!!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

How are things coming along with your friend?

Happy Valentines Day ;o)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Brad, I just wanted to stop by and see how things are going. We miss you when you aren't around.

HUGS!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home