Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HNT 6 for me and what a day it was

Had an AWESOME visit today with my daughter. My daughter and I have never been really close. She will be 16 next Wednesday. I won't go into the details but I was simply not there for her growing up. Nothing I am proud of for sure....bars, drinking,women,......they all took this precious time away from the relationship I SHOULD have had with my daughter. I cannot change the past so all I will do is simply apologize (and I have) but I CAN and HAVE been doing something about the future. She is such a beautiful young lady (takes after her mother) as a few friends on here have seen. And sooooo much like me in sooooo many ways. Her mom LOVES the smartass mouth she got from me I am sure. Today was by far one of the best days we have had together in MANY years so I am stoked about that. I will be going to hear her sit in with the local municipal band in concert this Friday evening. I am so proud of this young lady. Does it show? lol I am just as proud of myself but wish I had made myself proud sooner for giving up the bars, drinking (for the most part).....women.....welll lets just say I am trying.....NOT trying to give up women but trying to weed them out and find the true flower....the right mix of fragrance and beauty with just enough thorns......are you out there my flower? I know in my heart you are and I will find you. ;)
__________________________
Went to Lowes(but for a different reason than Chelle ) and walked out about 2+ hours later with SOOOO many brochures and a world of ideas in my head. No I didnt buy anything yet.....still a while off before that happens. But I am sure each and every purchase will get mentioned here....you guys can build the house with me. :D
____________________________
I told a friend last night (this morning) I was gonna show a certain thing for my HNT today....well things change so quickly and I did not have time to do the editing I WANTED to do but hopefully this will suffice.



Wanna know why we get Half Nekkid on Thursday??...check out my "link" on the sidebar (not a Goodbar but...) and Mr Osbasso will be glad to explain.

11 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Great story about your day :) HHNT!

9:32 PM  
Blogger S said...

Its never too late to be there for her, and you are doing a fine job now, im sure! HHNT

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello ;)

HHNT

9:55 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I love the green ;-)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I so loved reading about your girl. :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Great shot. I'm now busy tyring to make out the logo on your hat.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

3:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy HNT sir... Now put it away *joke*
Stay Hard

5:31 AM  
Blogger lime said...

glad to know you are making efforts at mending the relationship. HHNT

5:44 AM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

SOunds like a great day with your daughter. Happy HNT!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

You look very pissed off or tired. Go catch some ZZZs.

Happy HNT

11:07 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Great post and pic! Learning from our mistakes and moving on in a more positive way is all part of the journey. Happy HNT!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home