Friday, June 16, 2006

my 105 things about Brad list

I hate being normal or accused of such so since most people do 100 things in their list...mines going to be 105...it will NOT upset the balance of the world as we know it, I promise. Live life on the edge my friend. ;)

Now for tonights top 105 list from the home office in Timbuktre (Its just past Timbuktu)
__________________________________

100 worthless things to know about Stoney
1. BKS is my intials as well as the stock symbol for Barnes and Noble
2. My REAL name is Brad
3. I was Bradley Kyle when I was a kid and causing my mom to pull her hair out.
4. I have lived in and around Paris, TX all my life.
5. I work too much.
6. At work , when not asleep, I drive a forklift
7. I have a daughter who turns 16 years old in '06
8. I have two older brothers (yes geniuses, that makes me the BABY)
9. I like summer more than winter,spring more than summer and autumn is the BEST
10. I eat fast food wayyyyyy too much
11. Its too hard to cook for one person (excuse for eating fast food)
12. I love anything to do with automobiles
13. I am NOT superstitious....holy crap number 13
14. I survived using the number 13...see....here I am....safe and sound.......holy crap black cat
15. I like cats but think they should stay OFF my trucks
16. I have a dog.....Doberman named Jasmine or Jazzy for short
17. My brother has a cat he named MOVE cause thats what he is always saying to it. (oops this is about ME I forgot)
18. I sometimes forget
19. Have you ever forgot? Happened to me (Ron White bit there in case you didnt catch it)
20. I like Ron White.
21. I love to make people laugh and if takes having sex with them to do it ....so what?
22. Laughing during sex can lead to some cool orgasms
23. Laughing during sex can also be a showstopper if not done with the right amount of couthness.
24. I love attention but don't like people looking at me (never said I made sense)
25. Only 1/4 done and reaching already....
26. My two fav. female celebs are Angelina Jolie (she chose the wrong Brad) and Stacey Dash (ohh those eyes and that body)
27. I adore a beautiful set of eyes
28. I adore a beautiful set of breasts
29. I adore a not so beautiful set of breasts
30. A nice ass is...well .....nice (and spankable)
31. I think everything over tooo much...I overthink if anything.
32. I am a Virgo....
33. Tony Dorsett,Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Scottie Pippen,
34. In HS I could bench press over 1 1/2 times my weight
35. I was 8th grade Valdictorian and had to give a speech
36. I made sure I did not have to give a speech at high school graduation although I COULD have I am sure.
37. Its not bragging if you can do it.
38. I buy Monster Energy drink by the case ($34 in case you wondered)
39. I write poetry sometimes
40. It usually rhymes
41. I rassled a bear at a club/honkytonk once.
42. I am pretty outspoken as far as my views on criminals, illegals,parents who feed their kids raw deer meat (its in the blog)
43. I don't hunt but DID hit a deer once in a 1992 Camaro
44. That damn deer defecated on my 1992 Camaro
45. I am 5'9 or so and weigh (right now anyway) 220 lbs
46. My birthday is Sept 5th
47. My grandads (papaw to me) birthday was Sept 2. (a few years before mine though)
48. Both my brothers birthdays are in Sept (21 and 22)
49. Our family likes having sex around January obviously
50.Sex is good year round in my opinion (damn just halfway done?)
51. Halfway done in #50 meant with the LIST not SEX
52. I self-diagnose any health related problems I have come up (not many thank GOD)
53. I had a kidney stone last year and thats the first time PHYSICAL PAIN has made me cry since I was a kid.
54. I cry too much.
55. Crying is a great release.
56. My favorite football team is the Kansas City Chiefs.
57. I HATE jerry jones (lowercase letters on purpose) and the dallas cowgirls.
58. Derrick Thomas RIP to you, the GREATEST all around linebacker to EVER play the game
59. I want some homemade ice cream right now (this would work ANYTIME)
60. I cannot swim.
61. I am in the process of trying to get a house built.
62. Dirt poor has a new meaning to me now
63. I spent close to $9000 on dirtwork for my house.
64. All I have now is a dirt pile.
65. I am a good listener
66. I am NOT a good talker but let me behind a keyboard and I can talk your pants off (or try)
67. First year of the Camaro....
68. Second year.....well you get the picture.....I have owned eight Camaro's so far
69.Year I was born,one of fav. positions,best year for a Camaro,da moon landing
70. I have some annoying friends.
71. I have some AWESOME friends I have never met.
72. I have played golf once.
73. I used to play tennis a lot but my friends stopped seeing the humor in my home runs....
74. I love to travel.
75. I will NOT own another red vehicle (unless I buy one to repaint)
76. I can listen to ANY kind of music but prefer country or classic rock
77. I forgot to make mention of being to the 3/4 mark...ever forget? happened to me...
78. I like to aggravate people.
79. I flirt too much.....which sometimes aggravates people
80. Sometimes I flirt when I shouldn't (married huh?....not happy in it?..hmmmm)
81. I daydream/brainstorm a lot.
82. Sometimes its a small storm and sometimes its a full blown F5 tornado with lots of hail and lightning.
83. I love to watch storms roll in, being in the midst of such power is an awe inspiring thing.
84. I love adrenalin.
85. I have driven over 150 mph quite a few times in the past.
86. Once on a Katana with no helmet (bugs at 150ish will bruise you)
87. It was not my motorcycle and I was drunk so it was ok
88. I used to drink and drive a lot.....no more.
89. I like flowers and will have a large garden and orchard when I get my house done.
90. My fav. fruit is the pear.
91. I love strawberries
92. I have never been married.
93. I was engaged once (technically twice but only bought a ring once lol)
94. I prefer to make love but fucking can be great too
95. I love to kiss her neck from behind, softly cupping her breast and whispering to her what I will do to her luscious body, then slowly turn her to me and slowly undress her , lead her to.....hey wtf are you people looking at this is kinda personal
96. Voyeurs are ya? (me too)
97. I have only been blogging for a short time but I LOVE it
98. I hope I can figure out to post this and not LOSE it and have to retype it.....
99. I am most times my worst critic...and many times my favorite one too.
100. I like to hike....why is it called walking if its in the city limits but go out in the country and you are hiking?
101. I want to visit Greece, Italy, Spain....pretty much anywhere in Europe some day....and some day I WILL
102. Anyone want to go on a real life European vacation? (looks kids, Big Ben, Eiffel Tower...Look kids....well you know the movie)
103. I share too much information and will ot hesitate to give my opinion...asked for or not.
104. Dont believe number 103?.... just ask anyone who knows me.
105. I hate to end this list....might do a 106-211 list some day...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I think I knew almost every one of those...

Interesting for such a short time...

Glad you enjoy blogging...it definitely enjoys you.

2:58 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

It is interesting how people who fly through our lives on such odd orbs can make such a great impression in such a limited amount of time. You are a good friend. And thanks for reading my blog...I do enjoy doing it and even more so when I know its being read....it does not even have to be appreciated and many times most people who visit read a few lines and move on.....the ones who dont move on? ....oh such much is in store for you. ;)

Brad

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I was born on my grandfathers birthday too!! How cool is that?

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home