Sunday, June 11, 2006

Stolen from Sandi

Hopefully Sandi won't mind me using this on my blog as well...she claims I stole her pic yesterday so I guess the kleptomania is rearing its ugly head once again. And I was thinking I had that beat when I got into pyromania...I guess us manics can multitask also. ;)




create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

--------------------------------------
Is it just me or is blogger still showing its female side?
--------------------------------------
Was talking with friend of mine last night on the phone and giving her a hard time about this guy she cannot seem to get over even though its obvious he is playing her. He claims to not want to date anyone else but he still talks to new women through his personals ad. He did the all to common "trick" of thanking her for the gift (in this case a t shirt proclamining him worlds greatest dad) that he figured she had left out for him. Turns out she did not leave this shirt for him so now she thinks she needs to step it up a notch thinking she has more competetion.....I have done that "trick" in the past with mixed results lol. I used to NEVER lock my doors at my house and sooo many times I would wake up to the sound of a car cranking up and pulling out of the driveway and walk in to the kitchen and a full breakfast sitting there cooked for me. Now while I was almost 100% certain who would do this for me, I would never give her credit.....I would always pick another female friend and thank her for it (while casually letting this friend know the doors dont get locked)....sometimes it worked....sometimes it didnt.....the times it did were GREAT....the times it didnt were thankfully uneventful (although I used to drink a lot and no telling how many times I came home and passed out on the couch ....or in the chair on the front porch by the door......So glad I dont drink now but also sadly I lock the doors too.....now where I live I would not even hear the car crank up and leave and breakfast would be cold by the time I found it anyway lol
-------------------------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger BKS said...

1. Whoever put that ugly comment about blogger showing its female side should be shot(body shots would be good)

2. Thanks for the breakfast ....i always wondered if it was you ;)

3. steal is such a strong word and ugly to use in a courtroom....i prefer plunder or plagerize or even cozen :P

4. I AM on vacation this week but the Minnesota trip will have to be in the fall....house plans prohibit any extra spending right now ....what is there to do in MN in the fall besides watch the Twins fall apart and the Vikings share hookers?:P
4.

5:22 PM  
Blogger BKS said...

How did that other "4." get in there...someone erase that....quick before someone thinks I make mistakes. :D

BKS

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought about leaving breakfast......but instead ........I just wallered on the bed and day dreamed about night things......

I did cook burgers once...remember that.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home